Global CRM giant Salesforce has announced it has introduced Einstein Account-Based Marketing (ABM) – a complete, end-to-end B2B marketing solution powered by artificial intelligence.
Einstein ABM enables marketing and sales teams to precisely target their most valuable accounts, personalise campaigns and engage with prospects at scale – designed to improve pipeline quality and turn the hottest leads into new deals.
Here are the features Einstein ABM offers in more detail:
- Einstein Lead Scoring automatically identifies the accounts most likely to convert based on factors such as relationship history and past purchases. Advertising Studio enables marketers to uncover and advertise to new ‘lookalike’ prospects by identifying audiences with similar profiles, based on online behaviours from existing CRM data.
- Engagement Studio is a lead nurturing solution that enables marketers and sales reps to send personalised emails based on real-time buyer behaviour or qualifying values, such as when a lead engages with a specific piece of content or if they have significant influence on a buying decision.
- Einstein Opportunity Insights analyses customer sentiment, competitor involvement and overall lead engagement to determine how deals are progressing.
- Einstein Account Insights arms sales reps with the latest prospect news, such as M&A activity and financial results, to inform engagement strategies. Reps can then utilise Salesforce Engage to personalise marketing content and reach out to leads within accounts at the right moment. Reps can also leverage interactive dashboards to track the effectiveness of the messages, including click-through rates of content and to know exactly when it is opened.
- With B2B Marketing and Sales Analytics, companies can understand the performance of their marketing campaigns against targeted sales opportunities in a single dashboard, and uncover insight into which campaigns perform best and why.
- Multi-Touch Campaign Insights allows marketers to identify the attributes of marketing campaigns that have the highest potential to drive sales for targeted accounts. For example, it can determine that a sequence of clicking on an ad, downloading an eBook and watching a webinar is the optimal journey for converting prospects into high-quality leads.