With exactly one week left until our inaugural Towards 2030 Forum, we thought it would be a grand idea to let you know who will be the captains of each table during our ‘hackathon’ workshop on the day.
Just to remind you, we’ve added Towards 2030 as a bit of a curtain-raiser for the 30 Under 30 Awards. Similar to the Women in Media forum we launched last year, Towards 2030 is a daytime forum that will offer attendees a keynote presentation from News Corp Australia CMO Tony Phillips and a speed mentoring session with some fantastic industry reps in the morning, and a ‘hackathon’ workshop to create the ideal agency in the afternoon.
The latter component of the day aims to challenge attendees with a task of creating their dream agency of the future and pitching it, ala Shark Tank style, to win investment from VCs.
Each group of 20 participants will be guided by two table captains – multi-discipline experts of our field – to create their dream agency.
These following powerhouses will help guide the discussion at each table by sharing their extensive industry knowledge, as well as forming a judging panel to determine the winning team:
- Jules Hall – founder and CEO, The Hallway
- Virginia Hyland – founder, HM Communication Group
- Mark Hollands – former CEO, NewsMediaWorks
- Andrew Howie – group marketing manager, Meat & Livestock Australia
- Ally Watson – co-founder, Code Like A Girl/ .NET developer, Deepend
- Matt Taylor – managing director, Milkmoney
- Dominique Hind – co-founder and chief operating officer, WiTH Collective
- Fern Canning-Brook – managing director, Edelman Australia
- Denis Mamo – creative ringmaster, White Space Concepts
- Jodie Sangster – chief executive, ADMA
- Rob Hall – chief executive, PLAYGROUND XYZ
- Cate Stuart-Robertson – managing partner, TKT Sydney
- Paul Blackburn – general manager of network sales, News Corp Australia
- Ellie Rogers – head of agency (Australia and New Zealand), Facebook
- Ashley Ernshaw – chief investment officer, Carat Australia
- Lauren North – executive manager of consumer wealth marketing, Commonwealth Bank
For more info on our table captains, click here.
The Towards 2030 Forum will take place at Ivy in Sydney on Thursday 27 April. Secure your ticket to the shindig here.
If you’re still a bit vague in knowing what the Towards 2030 Forum is all about, we’ve explained it in more detail and pre-empted some of your FAQs here.
Big shot out to News Corp for jumping on board as presenting partner for the event!