LinkedIn has unveiled its 2017 Power Profiles list for Australia including media and marketers with the most viewed profiles.
This list showcases the most viewed professionals on LinkedIn across the following industries: CEOs and Founders, Government, HR, Marketing and Fashion.
You can check out all the Power Profiles here.
The most viewed professionals in media and marketing are (in no particular order):
- Jaimes Leggett, Group CEO at M&C Saatchi
- Andrew Knott, Chief Marketing Officer at National Australia Bank
- Nick Reynolds, CMO, Asia Pacific at Lenovo
- Stephanie Tully, EM Group Brand and Marketing/CMO at Qantas
- Vittoria Shortt, Group Executive, Marketing and Strategy at Commonwealth Bank
- Alex Kirk, Head Of Systems & Automation at MediaCom
- Michael Scott, Executive GM, Brand Strategy & Marketing at Myer
- Timothy Whitfield, Director, Technical Operations at GroupM
- Cavan Brady, Brand & Marketing Strategy, Brand & Marketing Communication at The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Commenting on this year’s results, Matt Tindale, country manager, LinkedIn Australia and New Zealand said, “These Power Profiles have developed their brand on LinkedIn by sharing their diverse experiences and voicing their opinion on topics that matter. They are adding value to the community with their insights, helping our members get better at what they do and achieve their professional goals.”