Some of Sydney and Adelaide’s best creatives and marketers will show off their best briefs – ahem, their advertising and marketing briefs that is – to the industry’s young guns at ADMA 30Below’s newest event for the under 30s: Revealing Briefs.
Panel sessions are being organised by the ADMA 30Below communities to help young marketers and advertisers master the briefing process and learn to develop briefs that deliver results for clients and solve creative problems.
“Industry experts have seen their fair share of briefs and understand the challenges of writing a good one. In one evening, people can learn about the elements of a great brief, how to improve a lacklustre brief and discover the briefs that have led to solid creative and good results,” said Jodie Sangster, ADMA CEO.
Sydney’s Revealing Briefs event takes place:
Tuesday, 8 July, 6pm – 7.30pm (followed by networking drinks) Adobe, Tower 2, Level 27, 201 Sussex Street.
The industry panel comprises:
- Rob Morrison, Head of Creative, Vodafone
- Jan Volarik, Group Marketing Manager, Telstra
- Clare Cahill, Digital Media Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Julie Dormand, Managing Director, MercerBell
- Damian Damjanovski, Founder/Strategy Director, Common Ventures.
Sydney young marketers and advertisers will also get some valuable advice on preparing their entries for this year’s Young Marketer and Young Creative of the Year competitions from the 2013 Young Marketer of the Year, Leigh Allen.
In Adelaide the event takes place: Thursday, 10 July, 6pm-7.30pm (followed by networking drinks) Hybrid Marketing, 60 Halifax Street, Adelaide.
The panel comprises:
- Matthew Hanton, Manager, Partnerships & Community Engagement, Motor Accident Commission
- Andrew Carracher, Account Director, kwp!