David Jones has released a new series segment focusing on high-profile women in conversation, talking about all issues facing women today.
Featuring the likes of Edwina McCann, Lucy Turnball, Lisa Wilkinson and Gretel Killeen, episode, the series available on YouTube will coincide with International Women’s Day on March 8.
David Jones launched the series to tap into the diversity of women we have in Australia. It was created by creative agency Whybin\TBWA who currently handle the David Jones account.
Check out the first episode below.
“The ‘Women in Conversation’ series was conceptualised in considering what International Women’s Day means to us, and what we can do to celebrate and inspire Australian women,” said Victoria Doidge, general manager of marketing communications at David Jones.
“We wanted to facilitate a forum for interesting and dynamic women to share their views, and for this content to be shared to act as a catalyst for greater conversation on important topics relating to women.”
The full list of women involved is below.
- Chief Commissioner of The Greater Sydney Commission, Lucy Turnbull AO
- David Jones Ambassador and TV Personality, Jesinta Campbell
- Journalist and TV Presenter, Lisa Wilkinson
- Studio 10 Co-host, Author and Journalist, Jessica Rowe AM
- Editor-In-Chief, VOGUE Australia Edwina McCann
- Editor-In-Chief, Harper’s Bazaar Australia Kellie Hush
- celebrated Australian comedian, Fiona O’Loughlin
- Chef, Author and Food Writer, Christine Manfield
- Director of Merchandise, David Jones Donna Player
- Actress, Comedian & TV Personality, Mary Coustas
- Founder & CEO of 2Mar Robotics, 2012 Young Australian of the Year, Marita Cheng
- Indigenous Consultant, Carla McGrath
- Cofounder of The Broad Place, Jacqui Lewis
- Blogger, Sheree Commerford
- Author, Journalist & TV Presenter, Indira Naidoo
- philanthropist and mother, Vanessa Fennell
- Founder and Editor in Chief, Collective Hub Lisa Messenger
- Nutritional Biochemist and best-selling author, Dr. Libby Weaver