Bhive GROUP has developed a free app for Bendigo Bank’s business customers to help them better manage and grow their businesses.
Managing director of Bendigo Bank, Mike Hirst, said of the new app: “miBanker responds to the immediate and critical needs of business owners. Our business customers tell us that it’s not easy to be across all aspects of running a business, from cash flow and general business management challenges, to cost control, staffing and future planning. They want the flexibility to source information they want to receive. With miBanker, our customers choose the information they want to receive, at a time and place that suits them.”
Some of the features of miBanker include:
- Daily updates from the Australian and overseas stock markets
- Latest business news throughout the day
- Weekly economic updates from Bendigo Bank with information that matters to their business
- Regular video tips on business strategies and marketing tools to help their business become more efficient and profitable.
- Invitations to events and seminar that are relevant to their business
- Access to their relationship manager and real time feedback on issues they say are important
- Regular Customer Pulse questions so Bendigo Bank can understand what is important to its customers anytime throughout the year.
bhiveGROUP’s founding partner and co-creator of the miBanker app Michael Wall said : “Our objective was to use mobile technology to enable Bendigo Bank to help their business customers more easily access information that is relevant to their industry and their company position, whether the customer is a start-up in fashion or 30 years in manufacturing.
miBanker is now available in the App Store and Google Play and can be used on your smart phone or tablet.