The Australian Association of National Advertisers (AANA) today announced that David Shing – fondly known as Shingy – AOL’s Digital Prophet, completes the seven-speaker line-up at this year’s RESET forum.
“AANA Members often talk about the impact of the rapidly evolving media and technology landscape. In that context I got quite a few requests to try and get Shingy to speak at RESET,” the AANA’s CEO, Sunita Gloster said.
Another Aussie home-grown talent, Shingy has held senior marketing positions at AOL since 2007, starting as its European marketing director.
Now AOL’s Digital Prophet, his role is to watch how media is taking shape across the online landscape and help AOL and brand owners lead in that environment through creative brand engagement.
“Shingy’s raison d’être is to inspire marketers to embrace the ‘now and the next’ in the digital landscape. I’m excited that we have been able to deliver another great speaker that has been on our members’ wish list,” Gloster said.
Shingy completes the RESET 2016 line up. He is joined by an international cast:
- Dana Anderson, senior vice president and chief marketing at Mondelez International;
- Sarah Wood, co-founder co-CEO of global video ad-tech company Unruly;
- Brad Jakeman, president PepsiCo Global Beverage Group;
- Lindsay Pattison, global CEO of WPP’s media agency Maxus;
- Adam Morgan, founder of leading international marketing consultancy, eatbigfish, and;
- Social activist Monica Lewinsky, who will talk about the challenge of reputation management in the 24/7 media and social media environment.