Looking for an experienced UX designer who has experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
My client are an exciting research & incubation company that are dedicated to providing technology, execution and leadership to support entrepreneurs & elevating their ideas. The team consists of designers, developers & business managers, who are experts in product delivery and product execution and commercialisation. Looking for an experienced UX designer who has experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· Help turn the client’s product visions into reality by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
· Ensure all aspects of the process are optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify any problems with the designs and come up with sophisticated solutions.
· Take a Human-centred design approach, always ensuring sufficient testing and iteration is conducted
· Liaise with other areas of the business, including stakeholders and senior management
· Be confident enough to take smart-risks and be innovative with designs
Skills and experience
· 3+ years of UX design experience working on responsive cross-platform digital products
· A thorough understanding of UX best practice – Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
· Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and the like is a must.
· Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· A solid grasp of user-cantered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
· A collaborative way of working, able to liaise with team-mates, stakeholders and clients in the most effective and diplomatic way
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about the latest trends in not only UX, but design, research and innovation
Email you CV and portfolio to Dani at Dani@becomesydney.com.au
Ref No SY7956
- Job Type
- $90k - $120k
For further information