Opportunity to join a pioneering financial services business as they advance into the new era of media.
Opportunity to join a pioneering financial services business as they advance into the new era of media and expand the business offerings across SEM, SEO, analytics, Data, UX, UI, performance display and affiliate marketing.
With the expansion into new business units, the company are now looking for a UX analyst to bridge the gap between data and user experience.
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to develop data analytical skills in a creative environment which is becoming increasingly important across the global media landscape.
• Analysis of user behaviour and how users interact online with brands to provide actionable insights and drive sales.
• Analyse performance of digital conversion funnels identifying ways to improve website performance.
• Co-ordinate with digital and IT to implement and execute strategy plans.
• Provide ongoing reporting and evaluate campaign performance.
• Work with a variety of stakeholders to improve commercial identity.
• Analytical Insights.
• Strong understanding of UX principles and how users interact with websites
• Basic understanding of statistics (A/B testing)
• User Experience Design
• Understanding of experiment design, anomaly detection and identification of biases
• Experience in working in a commercial environment and an understanding of the financial impact of optimizing conversions
• Relevant Degree
• Coding languages – Python, R, Matlab, Java
• Experience with implementing A/B testing
• Understanding of conversion funnels and marketing
• Basic web languages; HTML, CSS, Jacvascript
• Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook
If this sounds like you then apply now with your CV to email@example.com
*Only applicants with full working rights in Australia will be accepted
- Job Type
- $80,000 - $100,000
For further information