We have the opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join our team in a full time permanent capacity
The role you will play:
You will manage the marketing execution of new release titles across a variety of television labels and across both internal and external stakeholders. The Product Marketing executive will be across the full lifecycle of marketing campaigns and have ample opportunity to improve process to maximise success.
Working with the Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage & implement the product management process for allocated DVD and digital titles
- Review performance tracking reports of allocated New Release titles across sell-thru, label KPIs and marketing effectiveness, providing feedback to Managers
- Work with Media agencies and our Digital Media team to analyse campaigns to ensure meeting specified KPIs and continual improvement in terms of marketing effectiveness
- Partner cross-functionally with the Trade Marketing team, Promotions and PR teams and the Digital Customer Marketing team
Plan any asset requirements for retailers / platforms – standard coop requirements as well as retailer owned/earned asset requirements
- Prepare any reporting, brand presentations and performance tracking as required to ensure campaign effectiveness and issus identification
Above all we seek someone who is proactive, can be one step ahead of the game and also take the initiative with promptly addressing any problems or discrepancies. You will be a team superstar who can apply a high level of initiative and self-motivation with an energetic and flexible approach.
- Significant relevant experience in a similar capacity coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications and exposure to media, digital, publicity, promotions, social
- Ability to adapt to change and juggle priorities
- Superior communication and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience working in a high volume environment would be considered an advantage
In return you will have the opportunity to be part of an energetic and enthusiastic team of individuals! A supportive, inviting and creative environment awaits! Staff benefits galore and the opportunity to truly make an impact in this role – what are you waiting for!
Apply Without Delay!
- Job Type
- To be discussed
For further information