MCN currently has a vacancy for a Training & Development Executive: TV Sales.
MCN is a joint venture between Foxtel and FOX SPORTS, responsible for the advertising interests of Network Ten’s 15 metropolitan free-to-air channels, 74 subscription television channels across Foxtel, 107 websites, 50 mobile sites, 72 apps, 3 IPTV services and 70 digital-out-of-home TV screens within 27 major retail centres and Advertising on Qantas’ domestic and international in-flight entertainment services. MCN delivers the extraordinary combination of a high value subscription television audience, with the fastest-growing free-to-air network, plus the largest broadcast-quality digital video network in Australia. You can find out more at www.mcn.com.au
As a result of our continuing growth, MCN currently has a vacancy for a Training & Development Executive: TV Sales. This role provides support to the Senior Training & Development Manager and National Group Business Manager in day-to-day administration and facilitation of training sessions for a national sales team.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining training & development documents including course materials and records to ensure they always up to date;
- Facilitating & running internal sales communication, leadership and negotiation training;
- Run & facilitate on boarding for new sales starters;
- Act as first line of support for the sales team; teaching best practice sales policy & process confidently and clearly;
- Assess and identify training needs (all areas) of the sales team;
- Support line manager in general & ad hoc requests;
This role would ideally suit highly motivated and career driven individuals, looking for their next step in the exciting media industry and is willing to go above and beyond to help and encourage others. We welcome candidates with a minimum 12 months media sales experience who have excellent communication skills, and the ability to learn detailed, processed based, sales systems.
To be successful you must:
- Be proficient in MS office: mainly excel & outlook;
- Honest, trustworthy and able to hold confidences;
- Passionate about providing a positive training experience;
- Able to work effectively independently and within a team;
- Encouraging and approachable manner;
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated;
- Maintains professional attitude and behaviour at all times;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer: A dynamic and challenging environment which is constantly on the move – generating innovative training solutions which help drive team performance. At MCN, we pride ourselves on fostering a social, relaxed and fresh atmosphere with great career progression and encouragement in personal development.
If you are looking for that fresh start in the media/advertising industry and are genuinely interested in applying for this role then please forward your CV to: email@example.com
- Job Type
- Baste + Bonus + Super
For further information
- Kimberley Jennings