Mad about sports & Tech? Looking to get a break into a fast-growing start-up? Only the top 1% need apply.
Hailing from the shores of Bondi Beach Australia, DisruptSports.com is shaking up sports equipment with forward-thinking and disruptive technologies.Disrupt was founded on the simple idea of creating a piece of equipment with your personality, and individual needs in mind.
We help brands such as Redbull, Reebok, Nitro Circus and Corona design quality branded sports equipment – surfboards, snowboards, skateboards and 60+ other lines.
In the last year we have opened up offices in LA & Chicago to compliment our bases in Sydney and Bristol.
As the team continues to grow we’re now on the lookout for an ambitious account manager. Someone who isn’t afraid to be throw in the deep end, who wants to be part of a fast-paced start-up and who is willing to get their hands dirtly.
Your role will be working with our BDM to further develop customer account, dealing with inbound sales enquires, ensuring designs for sports equipment and made to the best possible spec. Helping with new client presentations as well as being the day to day manager on the existing client accounts.
Ideally suited to someone with two years experience in media sales or advertising/creative studio
- This role is a varied role looking after the day to day customer accounts
- Liaising directly with designers and production team to ensure all products are well designed and delivered on time
- Responsibility for upselling, cross-selling and farming new work from existing clients
- Help set up new meetings for the BDM
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work to targets and thrive under pressure.
- Detailed awareness of our product offering
- Ability to think on your feet and Get-sh%t-done
- Good team work ethic.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of responsibilities and the nature of a growing company
Love innovation, learning and always be looking for ways to improve
- Job Type
- 50k + commission
For further information
- gary elphick