This is a newly created role as part of our growing digital team within our fun, tight-knit agency. The successful applicant will be working on implementation and reporting of paid Facebook campaigns for luxury lifestyle brands with support from our experienced Digital Strategist.
This is a newly created role as part of our growing digital team within our tight-knit, fast paced Darlinghurst agency! You would be working on implementation and reporting of paid Facebook campaigns with support from the Digital Strategist.
– Set up Facebook campaigns, audience targeting and ads in Facebook Ads Manager
– Day to day monitoring of Facebook ad accounts through Facebook Ad Manager
– Prepare reporting for clients when required
– Provide optimisation recommendations based on results in conjunction with the Facebook Strategist
– 1-2 years experience in digital/social media advertising
– intermediate/advanced user of Facebook Ads Manager
– Experience with Excel
– Degree qualification in marketing/digital/business/commerce or similar
– A passion for social media advertising and data driven results
– Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
– Good attention to detail
This job may suit a parent returning to the workforce or a rising digital adverting star who is keen to further develop their skills. We really value staff culture so the lucky applicant will become a valued member of our tight knit team of 12.
- Job Type
- Depending on experience
For further information