If you feel like you have been pigeon holed in your current role and are looking for more diversity then we'd like to hear from you. We are currently working with a innovative boutique digital agency in The Surry Hills.
If you feel like you have been pigeon holed in your current role and are looking for more diversity then we’d like to hear from you. We are currently working with a innovative boutique digital agency in The Surry Hills.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to come on board and bring with them a true passion and energy for performance marketing. With this role you will join a diverse agency and drive SEO implementation & strategy while also developing skills across SEM, Programatic and retargeting.
Looking for an individual who is ambitious to work across a range of industry leading clients and deliver organic search strategies.
About the role:
• Develop and execute short and long term strategies
• Manage the delivery and optimisation of campaign and creative content including: competitor and keyword research, mapping, managing SEO writers, link building, algorithm changes, site audits and regular reporting and client consultations
• Plan and organise resources of SEO related campaigns, from proposal stage right through to execution and delivery
• Be the main point of contact regarding SEO related client communication
• Deliver technical audits & SEO specification documents
• Adopt a cooperative approach between Paid Search and SEO
• Help manage client relationships
• Support new business pitches across strategy and delivery
• 4+ years’ Organic Search experience essential, ideally working with Tier 1 clients and managing large budgets
• A proven strategic thinker
• Able to manage accounts autonomously with little supervision
• Be technically minded, ideally with a technical background
• Willing to be ‘hands on’ and foster a proactive attitude to their work
Please contact Brian Abplanalp for more detail. email@example.com
- Job Type
- $75,000 - $100,000
For further information