We are a virtual agency currently seeking 1-2 senior consultants for short-term 3-6 months project work. Join us at Fifty Acres and work from anywhere in Australia at home or from a co-shared office space.
Fifty Acres was established in 2010 by Managing Director Jo Scard. We work with industry associations, corporates, government agencies and departments, national organisations and Not-For-Profits providing government engagement, strategic communications, media relations, marketing, content, advocacy and public relations services. Jo received the 2017 B&T Magazine Women In Media Public Relations Award. Fifty Acres operates via a virtual workplace, which ensures we have broad geographic reach and a low environmental impact. We are innovative communications experts who build relationships with our clients and take a collaborative, creative approach to solving complex problems and influencing positive change.
We are currently seeking 1-2 senior consultants for short-term 3-6 months project work. Fifty Acres is a virtual agency and consultants will work from home.
You will need:
- Qualifications in journalism, PR, marketing or a related field
- 5+ years in a similar role working with NFPs and/or Government clients
- Experience writing communications and advocacy strategies
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Capacity to work under tight time pressures and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Strong computer literacy, proficiency in InDesign is preferable
- Previous agency experience is desirable
If you fit the bill, please send your resume, examples of recent work and the names of two references to Asha Serpless: email@example.com Strictly no calls.
- Job Type
For further information
- Asha Serpless