Dynamic independent integrated agency is looking for an experienced media planner looking to step up, manage a small team, and work across both offline and online channels.
This is a dynamic independent integrated agency with a good mix of international and local clients across a variety of industries working on both traditional and digital channel campaigns.
We are looking for a talented Media Planner/Buyer ready to step up to the Manager level and look after a couple of juniors as well as designated clients. You will have a huge opportunity to showcase your skills across both offline and online media campaigns. This role will cover TV, Print, Radio, Outdoor and Digital, across media planning, strategy, analysis and buying. While this role will require hands-on campaign knowledge, the ideal candidate will be very strong in client facing, strategy, presentations and managing a small team.
This is the chance to work in a truly integrated agency, collaborating constantly with the creative, PR, and buying teams, as well as other internal specialists.
• Media planning and buying across TV, print, radio, OOH, digital & social.
• Build and develop solid and influential relationships with your clients. Develop a deep understanding of your client’s category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs.
• Work in partnership with internal specialists to create market leading strategies and timely campaign deliveries.
• Take the time to learn about your colleagues’ discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in media, developing a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
• Manage the project timeline and workload for each campaign.
• Directly responsible for Revenue/profitability of clients campaigns.
• Guide and develop junior staff members in your team, sharing your knowledge, mentoring, and overall fostering a collaborative team environment.
• 4+ years minimum experience in media buying and planning across both online and offline media channels, with experience in TV being preferable.
• Strong client & campaign management experience from taking briefs to managing expectations.
• Experience liaising with media owners and negotiating the best value for your clients campaigns.
• Good presentation skills and confident in client meetings.
• True team player who actively seeks to involve others.
• Dynamic personality with ability to work across different areas of multi campaigns.
• Working with planning and measurement tools such as Nielsen, BMD, Roy Morgan, OzTAM, eRAM, BCC, Google, Facebook, Sizmek, Double Click.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for learning and development. You will have the opportunity to learn from your team and relevant specialists in order to continue your development and grow your experience across integrated marketing campaigns.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02 9699 9566.
Re No SY7933
- Job Type
- $70-$90k package DOE
For further information