We like to say that we’re the best kept secret in the industry. Our biggest competitors are Siemens and GE. As the studio team we’re in the process of pushing the company towards a more uniformed marketing and branding creative look while trying to nudge SE out of its comfort zone and towards more exciting creative work.
Are you a Senior Designer looking for something a little different? This is a great opportunity to join a creative team that inspires, guides and produces outstanding creative to build on Schneider Electric’s local, and global presence.
Reporting to the Head of AUNZ Creative this role will see you responsible for the execution and on-time delivery of high quality creative materials across digital and print. This role will see you working to achieve overarching business objectives, often operating within brand guidelines, and working closely with the Art Director and Copy Writer to create assigned studio concepts across a variety of platforms.
You will be viewed as the brand guardian and an expert in all areas of graphic design. This is your opportunity to flex your creative muscles across local and global campaign portfolios, at the same time adding a little of your own “creative juice” to some very cool campaigns.
As our ideal experienced designer, you will:
- Develop creative communication strategies;
- Define go to market messages for our offers and solutions and drive this vision through the team;
- Work on multiple creative projects working closely with stakeholder/clients;
- Inspire and motivate clients to be creatively progressive through the application of fresh and inventive visual work;
- Collaborate with all areas of the business both locally and globally to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Innovative and adaptable, preferably in an agency environment;
- Highly developed knowledge of creative communication, design, copy writing, communications briefs and art direction;
- Substantial experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders;
- Demonstrated team leadership capability;
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills;
- Ability to influence and negotiate with all levels of the business;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with B2B marketing; understanding of UI and UX;
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop essential);
- Digital skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut, Flash, Dreamweaver
- Be an engaging, and enjoyable person to work with. We’re very nice too!
Get in touch and learn a little more about what we do, how we do it, and how you can be a part of Schneider Electric’s mission to provide access to reliable, affordable and clean energy to people who need it the most worldwide.
At Schneider Electric we foster a culture that drives innovation through collaboration, individual contribution and passion. Our people are the energy behind the success of our business and make a difference at to our business every day.
If you want to work in an innovative and challenging environment where your ideas are valued and your career goals are supported what are you waiting for?
: AU-New South Wales-Sydney – Macquarie Park
- Job Type
For further information
- Dominic de Beaujeu