Bring your wealth of retail experience to this fast-growing creative agency and help drive innovative work for a major telco. • Join a high-energy collaborative team • Work with big budgets where there is plenty of creative scope • Get in on the ground floor and help build the agency
Senior Account Director | 120k inc | Ref: 2873183
- Join a high-energy collaborative team
- Work with big budgets where there is plenty of creative scope
- Get in on the ground floor and help build the agency
This is a new model of agency that we are seeing more and more of in the advertising industry. Major brands are seeing the benefit of having their own dedicated agency as an extension of their marketing team and investing in the relationship as a long-term partnership rather than your traditional agency/ client battle.
Enjoy better work-life balance, a more harmonious client relationship and the opportunity to bring your expertise in retail to pioneer agency process and ways of working.
What you’ll have:
The ideal candidate will have experience working on retail, this could be gained from any sector, so long as you’re adept at managing integrated campaigns spanning print, digital, OOH, content, LAM, can understand complex project requirements and love the pace that comes with the retail side of an account. Attention to detail will be part of your DNA and you’ll be super organised.
Developing solid client relationships that are a true partnership will be really important to you. You might be tiring of the traditional agency model and are looking for more work-life balance, flexibility and an environment where all ideas are welcome as long as they come with a positive can-do approach.
The opportunity in a nutshell:
- Feel the energy and vibe of an agency that’s in an exciting growth phase
- Work with amazing creative talent
- Report into a GAD but plenty of autonomy
- Frequent face to face interaction with clients to build a proper partnership
- Access to training from the broader agency group
- Gain greater work-life balance
- Take advantage of the interesting perks that come with the unique campus-style location
If this sounds like your next role, apply and let’s chat.
- Job Type
- $120k inc.
For further information
- Sheryn Small