FutureBrand are looking for a Senior Account Director to join the Melbourne team and lead our day-to-day operations for our clients.
How does future value get created?
We make brand experiences for a more connected future. We seamlessly combine expertise in brand strategy, identity, language and technology to define and connect every aspect of a brand’s customer and employee experience. We can start with a single touch point, or address holistic journeys for corporate and consumer brands, with a focus on delivering measurable business growth.
- Lead and manage day-to-day operations for our clients and teams in Melbourne, in the context of our strategy for the Australian market and ambitions for the Asia-Pacific region at large.
- Unlock and drive commercial growth by leading clients, managing projects and operationalising teams to deliver great work.
- Lead and participate in the account management team by coaching clients and colleagues alike, and managing key day-to-day activities across a range of brand strategy, identity and experience projects.
- Focus on people development to grow the culture and foster a working environment to deliver against our strategy and standards.
- Play an active role in supporting new business development activities with both current and new clients.
- Support the company’s profile-building efforts and other marketing activities.
Skills and experience:
- Advanced understanding of branding, strategy, design and application – both in theory and practice.
- Proven track record in creating and implementing transformational branding solutions.
- Demonstrated technical strategy skills, complemented by an understanding of how branding works in a broader context – in terms of design, language, culture and commerce.
- Broad experience of corporate branding, consumer branding and retail experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and relationship skill, plus a team player attitude in leading and participating in highly effective and collaborative environments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong teamwork, delegation and decision-making skills.
- Eagerness to learn and ambition to grow professionally.
- Sound judgment, integrity and professional attitude in representing the company in all interactions with clients, colleagues and other parties.
Our approach is led by our values – creative, adaptable, positive and entrepreneurial. These guide our behaviours as people, and you can expect them from us because we ask them of ourselves.
- Job Type
For further information
- Ben Scheffers