Entrepreneurial global firm Senior, strategic management role Attractive package + perks + flexibility
Unique senior opportunity for a passionate PR Director / 2IC to join a leading integrated firm offering a flexible, supportive culture
Are you a strategic and senior Public Relations / Communications Director with corporate experience who is looking for a senior management role?
Reporting to the Managing Director and acting as the 2IC for the business, you will:
- Exhibit leadership skills and lead a team, provide strategic counsel and oversight to profitably lead a portfolio of business
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to both clients and team members
- Oversee fiscal management, talent acquisition and developing and driving new business growth
- Oversee the successful design and implementation of client programs and acting as a coach and mentor to team members
- Achieve an annual revenue target, effectively budget new business proposals and negotiate client budgets to achieve profits for the firm.
A senior and strategic PR / communications practitioner with a customer-centric focus, you will have:
- Minimum of 8 years’ public relations / communications experience working within agency or an in-house role
- Proven strategic client servicing, people management and new business experience
- Previous exposure working within the corporate space (B2B, government, policy etc.)
- Proven experience in leading the development of client proposals and plans including strategy development
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills
This is a unique senior opportunity working with a leader in its field who are part of a global network and offer fantastic benefits and a dynamic, award winning culture.
- Job Type
- $120000 - $155000
For further information
- (02) 8396 6800