Join a world class multi-disciplinary design studio with and international portfolio of award winning work. Exciting opportunity to make your mark. Enjoy working on cultural institutions to expanding global brands.
Internationally renowned and multi award winning design studio.
Their focus is to build memorable and influential brands through a holistic approach. Their clients range from startups and cultural institutions to expanding global brands. From their diversity of experience comes deep knowledge of multiple sectors and skill sets, including identity and art direction, wayfinding and brand environments, brand engagement and activation.
Working collaboratively across many varied sectors and industries, their studio has built an array of truly influential brands over the past two decades which challenge, inspire and excite audiences and their communities alike.
You will be part of the placemaking team in Melbourne, working on international projects. These projects include Large Public Realm Placemaking & Wayfinding Masterplanning, Mixed-use Sites, Galleries & Museums and Hotels.
As Project Manager you are expected to have a high level of communication with the Design team, Account Management team and the General Manager about the ongoing status of all your projects. Your role is to bring a strong conceptual approach and a keen understanding of 3 dimensional space and the role of signage in the built environment.
- Managing the design of a project from concept sign off through to implementation, collaboration and providing creative solutions for manufacturer.
- Applying a creative solution to placemaking through to production.
- Working with the Design Director to ensure efficient output of creative is developed within approved timelines, schedules and budgets. Prepare mock-ups and samples for presentations to clients and other stakeholders.
- Further develop an interest in creative culture and community across multiple disciplines (i.e. from film to contemporary art).
- Further develop your skills in design, wayfinding and signage design, knowledge of production techniques and procedures, and stay up to date and competent with the latest software.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years experience, some of which must be in a top tier design studio specialising in wayfinding and signage (mandatory).
- Experience with Architecture and Building sectors.
- Design documentation and contract administration experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing process and suppliers/consultants
- Strong architectural & signage design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft programs
- Advanced level of one or more: Sketch up, Rhino, 3ds max, Keyshot, Autocad, Cinema 4D, Inventor
- Strategic thinker with a creative flair
- A passion for design and the industry
Platform: Macintosh, Advanced Level, Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc. Intermediate Level, Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel.
Helpful to have Intermediate level of one or more of the following: Sketch up, Rhino, 3ds max, Keyshot.
Salary: $100K package subject to talent dependent.
Please call +61 3 9696 6700 for enquiries on this employment opportunity. Please send CVs and folios direct to email@example.com (with the word resume in subject line)
- Job Type
For further information
- +61 3 9696 6700