We are looking for a driven and passionate Programmatic Sales Manager to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising solutions to our clients. You will help tell our story in the market and ensure that advertisers and direct clients get the most from the advertising spend. This is an exciting role as we are looking for someone ready to develop their career and be a key member within the AU team where a fantastic culture and huge opportunity to make a name for yourself exists
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. You will be assisting in the promotion of Crimtan products and services to customers and negotiate contracts with the aim of maximising profits.
This is an exciting role as we are looking for someone ready to develop their career and be a key member within the AU team.
- Cultivate and build relationships with strategic programmatic accounts
- Identify, pitch, and close programmatic sales with agencies and advertisers.
- Ensure client success while maximising fullest revenue potential.
- Manage business and technical escalations and continually communicate will all stakeholders internal/external.
- Establish framework of account development for long term partnership goals.
- Assist the Sales Director and Senior Sales Manager in developing tailored data driven solutions for our clients.
- Researching key target market verticals through supporting marketing team to develop relevant sales material.
- Work with the creative solutions team to ensure all materials, assets and resources are in place to deliver the solution.
- 2+ Years in Digital Media.
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Direct client and agency contacts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills is mandatory for this position
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated presentation skills to large and small groups
- The ability to work in a team environment where how you do things is valued as much as what you achieve.
- Able to work/learn in fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a strong and international team environment.
- Passionate about data and thirst for knowledge.
- Bright, charismatic and inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally.
- A strong interest in advertising and technology.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please call or email James Whitbread for more details:
- Job Type
For further information
- James Whitbread