Looking for a tree with the all the City benefits. This has what you are looking for!
The Product Manager role is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Regional Australia Banks banking product portfolio. It is a pivotal role within the business, focusing on creating a process that enables coordination of various stakeholders to ensure that the Regional Australia Bank’s product offering remains competitive.
Regional Australia Bank is a progressive customer owned bank that has been helping Australians achieve their lifestyle goals for almost 50 years. It has a reputation for being flexible, personable and being able to make the complex simple. With roots in regional NSW and head office located in Armidale, Regional Australia Bank has grown to be one of the premier banking alternatives to the ‘Big Four’ banks.
So if you’ve got the skills and are passionate about people and creating better, more sustainable places to live, then connect with us at Regional Australia Bank! Because we feel that being connected with Regional Australia and its people are without doubt the most inspiring part of our brand. In fact, the success of our business is determined by how well we share our passion for championing regional prosperity, including the financial prosperity of the people residing in it…. and we’d love to have you on-board!
This position is located in Head Office – Armidale.
Skills and Responsibilities
To be successful in your application please submit a Resume and a cover letter addressing the following criteria:
- Bachelor qualifications in a Business or Marketing related discipline
- Previous product management experience
- An appetite for analytics and data driven decision making
- Evidence of past process and project management experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well developed computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and ensure that they are structured to get the most out of stakeholders
- Detailed-oriented and accurate in work
- Previous experience within a financial institution
- Previous campaign management experience
- Proficiency in maintaining Sitecore Web CMS
The right “can-do” attitude is a must. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close 5pm Monday 12 February 2018
HIT THE APPLY NOW BUTTON
- Job Type
For further information
- Michelle Hyde