Our Sydney Office is currently looking for its next PR Account Executive. If working in sports is something that you are passionate about, this is the role for you!
We have an exciting new opportunity in our Sydney Office!
We are currently looking for our next PR Account Executive.
If working in sports is something that you are passionate about, this is the role for you.
As an Account Executive, your primary focus will be to work as part of a team to assist your colleagues achieve media coverage for TLA’s PR clients.
You will have proven previous experience in PR, journalism and or/ media experience.
Key requirements for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to write media materials for clients including media releases, media alerts, backgrounders, video news releases and media information sheets
- Maintain media logs and databases
- Clip and record PR coverage
- Assist on multiple TLA clients
- Assist the team with media events from a logistical point of view
- Excellent knowledge of all social media platforms and how these can be leveraged for the benefit of TLA clients and talent
- Innovative in your thinking and always at the forefront of what TLA can do in the online space that sets us apart from our competitors.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to Melanie Lewis- MLewis@tlaworldwide.com by Friday 15th December 2017.
- Job Type
For further information
- Melanie Lewis