We're looking for a super organised and experienced Personal/Team Assistant to support our internal creative agency!
Felix @ Foxtel is a multi-award winning in-house creative agency. We create & produce everything from big budget through the line campaigns to internal communications.
We’re passionate about world class creativity and production and we like to have a great time producing it.
We’re looking for a super organised, experienced Personal Assistant to support the Felix General Manager and the Director of Marketing Operations, working with them on everything from diary management, travel arrangements, meetings and presentations.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Diary management for the General Manager and Director of Marketing Operations
- Management of meeting agendas
- Create slide packs/presentations/reports as required
- Manage room bookings, including audio conference and video facilities
- Arrange travel and all related travel arrangements such as accommodation and transport
- Coordinate catering requirements and delivery
- Lead role in Felix team social & engagement activities
- Invoice and purchase order management
- Manage and process expenses for the General Manager and Director of Marketing Operations
- Manage all IT requests, including new starter set up.
- Assist and co-ordinate planning of events such as conferences, team days and off-site meetings as required
- Co-ordinate and manage office supplies
- 3-5 years’ experience providing proactive administrative support to a dynamic team, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience with the preparation of reports and presentation packs
- Advanced MS Office Skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Previous experience managing daily diary schedules and appointments for multiple leaders
- Confidence, with a natural communication style that engages people
- Flexibility to handle a broad range of tasks within a busy environment in a professional manner
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple requests, people and timeline needs and demands
- An uber-professional who also likes a laugh and enjoys the camaraderie of a close knit and fun team
What’s in it for you?
As well as a meaningful role working with a company that effortlessly connects Australians to all the stories they love, the Foxtel team has access to a great range of benefits including a free Foxtel subscription, discounts and cash-back offers from a long list of retailers, competitions and giveaways, and our health and wellbeing program.
We are customer heroes, we challenge the norm, we make it easy, and we make it fun!
- Job Type
- To be confirmed on application