A vacancy currently exists for a full time, permanent Personal Assistant/Team Coordinator to join our Commercial Inventory department, based in Melbourne.
Seven Television is the leading free to air capital city television network in Australia and is part of Seven West Media.
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia comprising Seven Television; Pacific Magazines, the country’s second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo!7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia’s leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
A vacancy currently exists for a full time, permanent Personal Assistant/Team Coordinator to join our Commercial Inventory department, based in Melbourne. The role is primarily responsible for providing comprehensive and professional administrative support to the Head of Commercial Inventory and greater CI team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact for internal/external enquires
- Providing various administrative support to a team of 50+ people across the Network, including handling of travel & expenses documents, leave record, office expenses, reimbursement and reports consolidation
- Managing calendars and coordinating conferences / meetings and travel arrangements for all team members
- Preparing agenda and meeting minutes for weekly team meetings
- Collecting, sorting and distributing incoming mails and other correspondences and maintaining a good filling system
- Working with a scheduling system to create and maintain commercial spot campaigns for in house priorities and community services announcements
- Coordinating and working with internal partners on different administrative issues
- Assisting with the induction of any new team members
- Junior, mid-level role
- At least 2 year’s relevant working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience in the media industry desirable
This role would suit someone who enjoys working as part of a team within a fast-paced environment and is ready to take the next step into a role encompassing both executive assistance and general administrative support.
Applications close 3 March 2017
- Job Type
For further information
- Stephanie Baker