Outstanding opportunity for a 'doer not a delegator'...
As an experienced and multi-faceted, proactive ‘Partnerships / Advertising Director’ you will be responsible for overseeing different projects and campaigns launched by this cross-platform publisher.
The role will be focused on driving commercial revenue results securing key agency and brand partnerships and leading contract negotiations in conjunction with the Publisher. It will include management responsibility of a junior team member, reporting and administrative tasks, and will involve budget management, and conducting interdepartmental communications.
Commercial and creative skills are mandatory, plus an ability to communicate effectively with brand partners and others in a range of disciplines, such as marketing, PR, sales, editorial and finance.
- To meet the commercial revenue targets for the company and identify new revenue streams, while managing production costs.
- To procure and supervise advertising, promotional and creative campaigns for advertising agencies, media firms or brands direct.
- To perform administrative tasks such as forecasting, revenue and budget reporting to the Publisher / Editor-In-Chief.
- To manage and oversee the team’s creative campaigns, briefs, budgets, while negotiating client contracts.
- To work intrinsically with other stakeholders within the commercial, editorial and studio departments within the company. Including editors and the campaign and digital / traffic managers.
- To play a vital role in display, sponsored, native, bespoke, custom projects, such as experiential events, videos, print advertising, digital and social.
- Advanced contacts and relationships with media agencies and their clients.
- Advanced communication skills (verbal and written), computer skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effortlessly in business situations.
- Proficient working use and knowledge of all Microsoft packages – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word etc. Plus Google docs, InDesign / creative packages will be useful.
To find out more about this fantastic job please contact Brenton Moore on 02 92205188 or email frontdoor@MAARS.com.au
- Job Type
- $120K base + super + comms
For further information
- Brenton Moore