Well known client with Global Presence Fantastic Salary offering Thriving office culture
The Paid Search Account Specialist will execute the day-to-day required tasks of paid search marketing for a vast array of big brand clients. The Account Specialist will be responsible for implementing proper bid strategies, monitoring budgets, managing keywords, ad copy changes, support development of testing plans, and report and analyze results whilst ensuring that client satisfaction is at the forefront of everything you do.
What you will get
- The opportunity to to work with instantly recognizable global clients.
- Work with the latest developments in Paid Search Marketing
- $80,000-90,000 + Super
- Implement and execute on search marketing bidding – and automated bid strategies via Google platforms and additional search platforms.
- Oversee performance of search campaigns, shopping ads, YouTube and Gmail ads.
- Execute search marketing campaigns including development of keyword lists, creation/testing of ad copy, submission to search engines, testing of keyword variations, management of daily and monthly budgets.
- Monitor and analyze performance reports to ensure client targets are met and exceeded over time. Using performance data analysis, develop action items to maximize return.
- Support the development and growth of client relationships.
- Develop deep understanding of each client’s business to assist in the customisation of search marketing strategy.
- Work with search director to establish client goals while managing budget and expectations.
- Assist in the development of content for client presentations.
- monitor campaign performance and strategies for growth.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of paid search marketing experience.
- Complete understanding of automated bidding
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis of search campaign results including recommendations for strategic and/or tactical changes
- Solid proficiency with Excel for in-depth analysis, client-facing reports and presentations. Proficiency in PowerPoint a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and strategize based on client goals. Strong project management and multi-tasking skills are a must.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Must be results driven and passionate about being challenged.
- Experience with Google, Yahoo, and MSN paid search management tools.
- Experience with text ads, shopping campaign. Prefer experience with YouTube, Gmail Sponsored Promotions and new campaigns like Showcase Shopping and Smart Shopping.
- Google AdWords certification and Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably a focus on advertising or marketing.
- Job Type
- $80000 - $90000
For further information
- (02) 8396 6800