Lead the development and implementation of the ACU alumni relations program.
- Lead the development and implementation of the ACU alumni relations program
- Develop strong relationships with ACU staff and the alumni community
- Full time, continuing role based in Brisbane, North Sydney or Melbourne
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) directorate, under the leadership of the Director of MER, encompasses Marketing and Communications, Student Recruitment and Advancement, and Digital Strategy.
MER plays a key role in profiling and positioning ACU as a first choice among its diverse community and stakeholder groups, including potential students, Catholic and corporate partners, donors, alumni and staff.
As National Manager, Alumni Relations you will:
- work collaboratively with units across the University to integrate alumni relations into planning and programs
- lead and supervise the national Alumni Relations team
- lead the alumni relations engagement program of major events which include the Alumni Awards and international Women’s Day
- develop and manage the annual Alumni Relations budget, resources and key deliverables.
The successful candidate will:
- hold a postgraduate degree in marketing or communication or a related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education/training and experience
- demonstrate experience managing an alumni relations program, preferably in the higher education sector
- demonstrate understanding of the business environment, preferably the higher education sector
- demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders internal and external to the organisation.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
Total remuneration valued to $128,125-$136,720 pa, including salary component $108,349-$115,695pa (Higher Education Worker HEW 9), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Ms Maureen Frame, Associate Director, Student Recruitment and Advancement on (03) 3623 7882.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday 27 August 11.55pm
- Job Type
For further information
Contact: Maureen Frame
Phone: (03) 3623 7882