Global Public Relations agency, Weber Shandwick, is looking for a Mid-Weight Video Producer & Editor to join its Sydney team.
Overview of Role:
Creative communications agency, Weber Shandwick, is seeking a Mid-Weight Video Producer & Editor to join our growing creative team. This role sits within the Digital and Creative Services team and works across our Consumer, Technology, Corporate and Healthcare business practices with some of the world’s most exciting brands.
We’re on the hunt for creative talent who are passionate about video and are able to concept engaging and shareable ideas which you can execute from pre-production to post with the guidance of the Senior Producer.
In this role, you’ll contribute to campaigns, either within a team, with external agencies or independently.
This role will call for an extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro. Basic understanding of AfterEffects and Photoshop is preferred. You’ll work at a digital creative agency or through pursuing your passion for digital content within your education, you’ll have an impressive portfolio to showcase your skills.
Reports to:Head of Creative and Digital Services.
Primary Objective:Production of quality digital film assets under often-tight timeframes.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage all video projects in the Sydney studio.
- Work with the creative team and Senior Producer to produce content and align on creative direction.
- Collaborate with Account Leads to present better ways of delivering key messages in video and presenting possible ideas within budget and timeframe with the assistance of the Senior Producer.
- Creation of storyboards and/or provide video treatments to help illustrate concepts to clients.
- Assist with pre-production including organizing gear, freelancers (when necessary) and storyboarding.
- Shoot footage for client projects.
- Direct cameras, set up lighting, prepare shots and monitor audio.
- Be responsible for the post-production of all videos including editing and colour grading to create professional assets that are creative, engaging and ‘on-brand’ for distribution under tight deadlines.
- Manage and organize footage on all active projects and archival once project is complete.
- Ensuring video projects are delivered on time, within budget and to high quality standard with the assistance of the Senior Producer.
- Directly managing projects with Account leads including rounds of revisions in post-production.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1-2 year’s production experience in an agency.
- Skills in writing, shooting, lighting, audio and editing.
- Strong understanding of storytelling, both visually and in narratives.
- An extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro.
- A strong working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite programs such as After Effects and Photoshop is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of post-production video workflow and asset management.
- Experience with professional level DSLR Cameras.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organised and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to work independently and integrated within the teams across the agency.
- Willingness to work overtime, travel for production shoots and flexible hours as necessary.
- Good communication skills
At Weber Shandwick Australia we pride ourselves on nurturing our collaborative, creative and fun environment.Employee perks include education programs, massages, free gym, regular social events, summer Fridays, birthday leave and more. If this position sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you! Please apply by clicking the button at the top of the page and include a copy of your CV with a link to your showreel/portfolio.
- Job Type
For further information
- Ben Scheffers