Great job...Walsh Bay.
- The Rocks / Walsh Bay offices
- ATL focus
- $90K package on offer
This is a new role working primarily on one of our client’s major accounts. The role is ATL focused with planning and buying across Print/Radio and TV. Ideally you will have some knowledge of digital media with a desire to develop these skills if not. Dependant on client needs (within the wider team) you may be also be required to assist them or members of their team, from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 4+ years’ experience in media planning and buying within an agency environment with experience managing a team.
• Strong relationship management skills – both client, media and internal relationships.
• Advanced implementation skills with the ability to translate a channel recommendation into a Media Recommendation / Plan.
• Understanding of all media channels, with the ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of each channel and the impact these have in delivering on the client objectives.
• Advanced knowledge of all media & research tools required for planning and ability to analyse the output and identify insights that influence media planning.
• Excellent knowledge of the media marketplace.
• Demonstrated aptitude to interrogate data to look for trends and opportunity that support strategic decision-making.
• Ability to communicate effectively – written and verbal, with excellent presentation skills.
• Demonstrates financial and numerical astuteness, with attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
• Ability to manage a broad scope of tasks and deliver on deadlines, and developing management skills.
• Ability to effectively delegate tasks to deliver on deadlines and maximise productivity within the team and agency.
• Problem solving mentality, a go-getter who’s creative and resourceful.
- Job Type
- $90k package on offer
For further information
- Brenton Moore