Full service boutique media agency in Pyrmont is looking to hire possibly you!
- Boutique media agency
- Pyrmont offices
- $65-80K package – depending on experience
This role will suit someone who has at least 12-24 months experience working within a media agency here in Australia – you must be an Australian citizen or has permanent residency.
Your role will be to assist the Senior Buyer and Planning team members with the implementation of the media plan. To work closely with the Senior Buying Team and to further learn the required skill- sets.
Day to day responsibilities along the lines of:
- Assisting Senior Planning and Buying Teams with their client contacts / relationships
- To assist with client reports as requested
- To deliver the buying product as briefed
- To ensure quality delivery of the buying product
- To employ buying methodologies and techniques
- To ensure the day to day management of media holdings is accurate, on budget, to plan and matches those of our media partners
- Raise any buying issues quickly, ensuring they are raised & managed by your manager/s
- To learn to pursue solution-based outcomes with your manager/s
- To utilise the research tools held within the agency
- To be detail focused to ensure the work is always accurate and on time
- To play an active role in delivering team goals & the smooth running of the team
- Job Type
- $65-80K package – depending on experie
For further information
- Brenton Moore
- 02 9220 5188