AKQA - You will help drive the growth of our business in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, by leading diverse marketing and public relations programmes and events.
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As our Melbourne-based Marketing Specialist, you will help drive the growth of our business in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, by leading diverse marketing and public relations programmes and events. As an experienced marketer, you will create, implement and report on wide-ranging B2B marketing initiatives, collaborating closely with our Business Development Director and reporting to our Managing Director, APAC.
At AKQA, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Build agency profile by collaborating with our creative and technical specialists to tell our story/share our successes in engaging ways.
- Collaborate with AKQA global Marketing team to build our APAC presence on our website and social pages.
- Plan and execute agency advertising, public relations and events.
- Build strong relationships with influential media.
- Track industry award opportunities and help organise award submissions.
- Create case studies for internal/external publication that promote our unique capabilities and achievements.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Accountable: you can apply your marketing experience to own every aspect of our agency marketing strategy, including budgeting and reporting.
- Organised: you can manage multiple projects and fast-changing requirements.
- Ambitious: you love the idea of taking on new responsibilities and working autonomously within a high-performing and passionate team.
- Job Type
- 80,000 - 100,000
For further information
- Alexis Petridis