Sustainability tech brand are looking for a contract Marketing Executive to manage integrated local launch campaigns, ideal for an BTL agency SAM • Use your agency skill-set for a good cause • Develop and manage BTL, and some ATL marketing activities • Perm | $80-85k inc super | North Sydney
$75-85k inc super | Perm
About the company:
Now established in the Australian market, and with another launch pending, this is such an exciting time to join this innovative environmental & tech brand. The marketing team is currently 4. It will be a quick turnaround and you will be expected to get in and hit the ground running at this important time.
What’s in it for you?
- Newly created role reporting to the Marketing Director, alongside a Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing/Communications planning, development, execution, and reporting metrics across some TV, Radio, OOH alongside PR, print, events and promotional below the line activities
- Responsible for market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitor analysis
- Manage and maintain relationships with media, creative and PR agencies
- Create compelling copy for brochures/print marketing collateral, press releases, together with some input to website content
What do you need to be successful?
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, and/or Business
- Minimum of 3 years B2C Marketing experience with global brands- ideally from a sales promo/BTL agency
- End-to-end campaign management – ATL, BTL, TTL
- Excellent written communication skills, ability to write copy for multiple channels if needed
- Genuinely care about the environment & our planet, want to help do something about the current state of depletion of natural resources
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously in an exciting, at times pressure-related business
- Job Type
- $75-85k inc.
For further information
- Beth Price