Take your marketing career to the next level - join an innovative Global Healthcare Brand with endless opportunity. • Great varied role across Artwork, POS, Events and more • Fun, Dynamic & Supportive team | Amazing Benefits! • Car Space Available | Drive to Work Convenience
Northern Beaches | Up to 70K inc super dependent on experience | Permanent
Our client is a global brand; the market leader and number 1 in Australia in their specialty of healthcare. They are continuing their amazing growth and staying one step ahead of the competition by being an innovator in the market. If you’re looking to join an organisation where you can grow your career within a growing, innovative business that cares about their people, then this could be an amazing opportunity for you. The office is based in the Northern Beaches and is a small office here (leadership team and marketing, with another office in Australia (operations, finance etc). The role includes a car spot for driving to work convenience, amazing benefits, year-end performance bonus, social activities and more! The role will suit a marketing graduate with at least 6-12 months experience, who is looking for growth and the opportunity to shine in their role. You will be part of a close-knit team who work collaboratively and with a social aspect. A down to earth, proactive, motivated marketing assistant with a can-do attitude will love this role.
You will join an established Marketing Team of 7, reporting into the Marketing Communications Manager.
Your new role:
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and packaging
- Coordinate and work with internal creative teams, along with external marketing agencies to bring the creative to life
- Coordinate and manage trade and consumer events, including providing on-the-ground event support to ensure smooth execution
- Provide general marketing admin support for the team including coordination of POS, finance administration, stock management
- Competitor Reviews
- Bachelor of Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- At least 6-12 months post graduate experience in a marketing role, either client-side or agency
- A passion for healthcare and a desire to grow your career in this industry
- BTL experience, including print and events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail
- Great stakeholder management skills, you’re a real people-person know how to get things done
- Photoshop or Illustrator skills desirable
- A creative thinker, full of ideas and love contributing to team brainstorms
- Upbeat, easy going with a good sense of humour.
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant
- Job Type
- up to $70k inc.
For further information
- Kahli Fenn