We're looking for someone for our Marketing team, based out of Head Office in the design hub of Waterloo. All you need to do is send us your resume and a photo of you with your local kebab shop owner and we’ll be in touch. No questions asked.
In this role as Marketing Assistant, you’ll be working with the Marketing team in telling our story by establishing and creating new marketing strategies, objectives, annual plans and reporting. You’ll be creating and building effective advertising and promotional campaigns and working with our sales team to ensure these campaigns are executed to the highest level within our stores. You’ll help with designing, preparing and rolling out new concepts for trade and retail exhibitions, and identifying and developing marketing opportunities to drive sales growth. As well as this you’ll be displaying your excellent organisation and spreadsheeting skills in keeping everything in order, on time and able to be reported on at any given time.
- Hyper-organised (do you create a spreadsheet when you’re planning a holiday? Cool; we’re looking for you)
- Friendly disposition, professional, reliable, and flexible attitude
- Digital skills, capabilities, and expertise
- Formal Marketing qualifications and demonstrable experience (at least one to two years of experience in an office environment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a small integrated team, as well as independently
- A strong project management/planning background
This is an immediate full-time role based in our Waterloo head office, where you’ll be working in a marketing team together with a Retail and Marketing Support and a Digital Marketer and reporting to our Marketing Manager.
- Job Type
For further information
- Rebecca Fox