Great opportunity for an experienced SAD to move into a client-side role, have an input into strategy and make a difference. Perm role | Up to $115k plus super and bonus 4 direct reports that are energetic and eager to learn Use your agency experience to guide the way with campaign work flow and processe
This in-house ‘agency’ team within this large auto sales brand are looking for a Lead Campaign Manager to manage a team of 4 including Account Manager and Account Executives level;
- Manage campaign work flow across 4 Account Managers/Execs – campaigns are integrated and tend to be email, social, print, POS
- They have recently implemented new processes in campaign management, therefore you will look at these and continually optimise these moving forward
- Manage the high-level stakeholders including branch managers, and manufacturers
- 2ic to the National Marketing Manager (‘Head of’ level)
- Responsible for local area marketing calendar and budgets for team
You will need:
- Campaign and people management experience at a senior level – ideally within a creative agency
- Excellent problem solving skills and stakeholder management
- Understanding of operations
- Able to hit the ground running and inspire the team
Leading Australian auto sales brand with HQ based in Sydney CBD, they have recently restructured the team into an internal agency set up – marketing, creative, account management/campaign management.
Great passionate, upbeat culture and reports into a supportive, understanding and inspirational manager.
Someone who is eager, confident and down-to-earth will fit well.
- Job Type
For further information
- Beth Price