Leading global performance marketing and adTech company is looking for an ambitious Inside Sales Manager to develop new business across their SME patch.
Global performance marketing and adTech company is looking for an ambitious Inside Sales Manager to develop new business across their SME patch.
The company is in a leading position with its proprietary technology and a well-established footprint in the APAC market; and paired with your tenacity and prior phone-based sales experience, you will be given substantial product training and support in order to deliver growth for both the company and your Mid-Market clients quickly.
You will run a comprehensive sales cycle, from warm lead prospecting, qualifying, discovery, and signing; through to project managing the onboarding and integration of new client accounts.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry inside sales rep to upskill in the fast-moving adTech industry, and join and contribute to a global leader at a critical stage of its growth.
• New business development and pipeline management across a high volume of SME clients in ANZ mostly by outbound phone calling and email prospecting communications
• Work with internal (SME and Tech Solutions teams) and external stakeholders to sign, onboard and launch new client campaigns and accounts and achieve revenue based KPIs
• Develop client relationships at all levels with both SME direct and agencies, from founders, to CMO and Brand Managers
• Track industry, competitor, and product trends to stay at the top of your game
• 2-3+ year’s minimum experience in a comprehensive, new business, outbound phone-based sales role, preferably coming from tech, media or advertising backgrounds
• SME or Mid-Market level experience, and knowledge of key client verticals a plus – eCommerce, Retail, Travel, Automotive and Finance
• Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
• Highly organised, process-oriented, agile, and able to work in a high-paced and volume-driven business
• Ability to multi-task and manage a full sales cycle and pipeline
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills, especially over the phone
• Understanding of brand/advertiser objectives and the omni-channel marketing mix OR strong passion to learn!
If you are looking for your next challenge to build your sales career with a leading global AdTech player then please email your CV to Lauren at: email@example.com
Ref No. SY8379
*only those with the full right to work in Australia (PR or Citizen) will be considered
- Job Type
- 90-110k + Comms
For further information