• RACQ’s The Road Ahead
• Commission Based – 12 Month Contract commencing July 2018
• New South Wales or Victoria
RACQ’s The Road Ahead is Queensland’s largest circulating publication. The bi-monthly magazine goes to more than 900,000 members each edition with a readership of 1.5 per household. The Road Ahead is seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable and experienced salesperson to represent RACQ in the New South Wales and Victorian markets to sell our suite of print products.
Expressions of Interest for the position of Sales Representative are being invited from RACQ’s The Road Ahead. Note: see below for special criteria:
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales KPI’s.
- Experience working in an autonomous B2C client facing role.
- Existing network of clients.
- Successful experience in print advertising sales.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
This position is expected to commence July 2018, for a period of 12 months with the ability to extend for a longer term.
- Follow RACQ’s code of conduct, standards, policies, deadlines and best practices at all times.
- Achieve bi-monthly and annual KPIs.
- Continuously develop a network of decision-maker contacts and identify new sales opportunities.
- Grow active accounts/sales revenue through developing and working a sales pipeline and working with existing customers to grow their business.
- Develop and deliver tailored proposals approved by RACQ based on client needs.
- Manage and review active marketing campaigns to maximize client results.
- Produce accurate bi-monthly and annual sales forecasts based on account/market potential.
- Remain current on industry technology, trends, market activities, and competition.
- Commission based role, 10% on all sales generated.
Please contact email@example.com should you wish to require further information.
Expressions of Interest should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th June 2018 and include a current resume and strategic sales plan.
- Job Type
- Commission based
For further information
- Kara Kefu