This is a challenging and dynamic role, where you will provide your skills in project management, marketing, communications and branding to lead the development of Visit Victoria’s domestic marketing, advertising and promotions strategies. The role will oversee a team which delivers marketing programs to build awareness and increase visitation to Melbourne and Victoria.
About the role:
- Lead and manage the operations of the Domestic Markets Division of Visit Victoria.
- Lead the development of sophisticated marketing, advertising and promotion strategies to promote Victoria as a premier visitor destination in interstate and intrastate markets.
- Develop and implement a range of high-profile consumer marketing programs and brand campaigns to increase tourism visitation and yield to Melbourne and regional Victoria and raise awareness of Victoria’s competitive strengths, nationally.
- Working cross-functionally, ensure Visit Victoria strives to deliver best-in-class marketing in a digital age, leveraging technology, data and content to meet business objectives.
- In conjunction with the Head of Digital, develop strategies to deliver on Visit Victoria’s data targets.
- Play a leadership role in the creative development and execution of the Melbourne and Regional Victoria brands and provide specialist advice to a range of senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with key public and private sector agencies and industry representatives, including Regional Tourism Boards, Local Government, relevant Victorian Government Departments, commercial partners and business units across Visit Victoria, to maximise the reach of campaign activity and funding.
- Prepare regular reports, briefs and correspondence on domestic marketing activities.
- Job Type
For further information
- Human Resources