Boutique agency is looking for a strategic Group Account Director to run a well-known alcohol brands portfolio and a major B2B account. • Plenty of variety; B2C and B2B accounts • Supportive close-knit team • Lower North Shore location
Are you an experienced SAD looking to step up to GAD or a GAD looking for their next challenge? Do you have B2C and B2B experience across trade incentives, product launch campaigns, activations, experiential, shopper? Are you looking for a supportive agency with low turnover and a real respect for their people? Then look no further!
As Group Account Director you’ll be expected to lead your accounts with responsibility for the strategic response as well as overseeing the concepts and overall delivery. There will be plenty of variety and you’ll have the support of an AD and AM on the B2B account, as well as the support of other account managers across the drinks brands portfolio. You’ll have plenty of autonomy to make strategic decisions and will act as the Director’s right-hand person.
- You’ll be at SAD or GAD level currently
- You’ll have the maturity to handle senior client relationship and the ability to guide them with sound strategic advice
- You’ll be a pragmatist with the ability to simplify things and call the shots when needed
- You’ll love variety and will step easily from B2B trade incentives and product launch campaigns to retail activations and branded consumer experiences
- You’ll enjoy managing and mentoring your team members, playing an active role in their development
- You’re looking for a boutique agency environment with a collaborative, easy-going culture and a love for what they do
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, please apply by clicking the link below.
- Job Type
- $150-170k inc.
For further information
- Sheryn Small