Lead the eCommerce strategy driving online sales and ensuring online marketing activity is performing to expectations, for one of Sydney’s most iconic brands, Luna Park.
Sydney’s much-loved Luna Park is a unique entertainment precinct on the Harbour foreshore.
Grab this amazing opportunity to lead the eCommerce strategy driving online sales and ensuring digital presence is performing to expectations for one of Sydney’s most recognisable brands, Luna Park.
The eCommerce Marketing Executive will be responsible for all eCommerce functions across Luna Park’s Amusement Park, Events, Functions and Dining business streams.
Position responsibilities include:
- Direct campaigns and projects across website development, platform implementations, online advertising and search marketing, all with the aim of maximising online sales opportunities;
- Manage the LPS eCommerce strategy, drive functionality enhancements and system integrations;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the various touchpoints in the customer lifecycle and overlay the contact strategy;
- Optimise all LPS websites for improved conversion rates, identify areas for improvement and drive all technical development via external agencies;
- Identify trends and implement/monitor analytics to drive traffic and maximise conversion rates;
- Ensure all site content is up to date and accurate for product, pricing and promotions as well as brand standards;
- Deliver database communication and retention strategies, for implementation by the Marketing Executive using marketing automation platforms;
- Work closely with key stakeholders to translate the content into a digital experience;
- Manage a digital agency to deliver SEO, PPC, Affiliate & Display strategy;
- Website development and optimization;
- Effective guidance, coaching and skill enhancement of Marketing Assistant.
The successful candidate will thrive on accountability and will be innovative and creative in identifying and managing new eCommerce initiatives.
Desired skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Digital Marketing well regarded;
- 4+ years’ experience in Online Marketing or coordinating an eCommerce site;
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Prior experience with HTML, SEO, PPC an advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to manage external technical agencies;
- Analytical thinking and proven negotiation skills;
- Sound knowledge of the Google Analytics and Marketing tools (Tag Manager, AdWords);
- Experience with Marketing Automation and CRM platforms;
- Basic understanding of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign desirable);
- Knowledge of HTML (desirable);
- Sound experience with content management systems such as Drupal, WordPress or Squarespace;
- Demonstrated ability to be action orientated and deliver on key deadlines;
- Effective communication to achieve outcomes with external agencies and internal stakeholders;
- Competent written ability;
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude;
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Agile worker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate high level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet strict deadlines;
- Customer centric with a commitment towards providing excellent guest experience.
- Job Type
For further information
Contact: Brendan Biddell