Online Retail Brand Highly competitive salary package Diverse role with a strategic focus
This opportunity sits within a fun and friendly work environment with a collaborative team. They are passionate about the product and are a sociable bunch. Your role is to really drive sales through strategically targeting the customer and converting them on site.
This role reports into the Head of eCommerce and is in a business with a flat structure, so there will be plenty of opportunity of exposure to C-suite level stakeholders. This role is crducial in driving digital sales and is part of a high performing and autonomous team. The company culture is very supportive and people are always on hand to answer any questions or to help!
This is a brand new opportunity available for a self starting, innovative and experienced manager. My client is looking for a balance of skills with eCommerce, marketing and digital marketing.
– Manage the customer loyalty program to increase revenues
– Help develop digital sales strategy
– Analyse marketing campaigns and optimise performance
– Keep track of growth, retention and new revenue opportunities
– Target customers with digital campaigns
– Design, develop and produce site banners
– Plan, co ordinate and create engaging website content and product descriptions
– Create retention and loyalty strategies
– Digital merchandising
– Drive sales through marketing traffic and customer segmentation
– Digital agency management
– Passion for analytics, with experience managing website metrics
– Experience in achieving and delivering to set commercial KPIs
– Customer driven
– Experience with CRM
– Mailchimp experience desirable
If this sounds like an interesting role to you please apply with your CV attached to email@example.com
- Job Type
For further information