We are seeking a highly motivated Digital and Social Account Manager to join our collaborative and energetic team, based in Southbank.
We’re a leading digital agency based in South Melbourne with a strong focus on social media management and content creation.
Our awesome team is looking for a driven and creative Digital and Social Account Manager. This is a hands-on role, leading a team across a number of social media and digital campaigns.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual with excellent communication skills and creative flair to assist with a varied portfolio of clients and their digital activities.
You are an optimistic, inquisitive individual focused on solving problems. You consider context before making decisions, and thrive in a collaborative working environment.
You will work closely with the Account Director and General Manager and will be leading a team to ensure the work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- End-to-end client relationship management.
- Manage key deliverables for social media and content campaigns with brand clients, across Digital/Performance, Social, Content & Creative.
- Develop and nurture existing client relationships.
- Prepare digital media plan options, analyses, and recommendations based on strategic direction provided.
- Oversee a range of clients and maintain high visibility and understanding across all programs.
- Manage the allocation of resources within the direct team to ensure that all accounts are adequately resourced and work is delivered in an efficient manner.
- Take a hands-on approach to developing content and other digital activity.
- Organise and execute frequent planning meetings with both clients and team members to ensure all project elements are on track.
- Results-driven mentality; frequently evaluate performance and optimise campaigns to deliver optimum results for your client.
- Create and take ownership of processes to streamline clients’ digital programs.
- Work with the internal team to ensure that the highest quality work is produced and ensuring it fits with client strategy, tone and brand.
- Represent Greenfields in client meetings and be able to be able to talk to all parts of the business.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a similar role.
- Project management skills, with proven experience in bringing projects to life.
- Thorough understanding of social media and digital strategies, platforms & technologies.
- Ability to communicate with copywriters, designers, digital execs, ad strategists and clients clearly and effectively.
- Exceptional writing skills and an eagle eye for detail.
- Highly motivated and proactive attitude.
- High-level organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to delegate tasks and oversee team members’ productivity and progress.
- Understanding of content strategies and social media frameworks.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Job Type
- Dependent on experience