Boutique digital publisher in the APAC travel space is looking for an experienced Sales Director to look after both agency and brands direct clientele.
Boutique digital publisher in the APAC travel space is looking for an experienced Sales Director.
Due to their personalised and targeted offering, the business is growing and thus the team is expanding.
Working alongside the Commercial Director you will be responsible for:
• Growing existing agency and direct client accounts to increase revenue spend through expansion of campaigns and the introduction of new products.
• Responding to agency briefs with creative proposals and presentations.
• Market mapping and new business development, as well increasing the awareness of the brand.
• Account Management across existing accounts.
• Liaison with technical teams on campaign development/delivery
Key skills for the role include:
• Minimum of 5 years digital media sales or accounts experience, preferably coming from a FinTech, publisher or ad network, and knowledge of how to respond to agency briefs.
• Understanding of the local digital, native content, and programmatic ad landscape a big plus
• Passion for the travel and financial/corporate sector or having worked with enterprise clientele
• Good relationship building skills and existing strong networks with tier 1 and 2 agencies in Sydney preferable
• Ability to work in a small team and draw on the strengths of the company
• Good organisational skills, and excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to different client objectives quickly
• Proactive, detail-oriented, analytical, competitive, friendly, professional and able to work independently
If you are passionate about expanding your digital sales career in a boutique and fast-growing publisher which offers true work/life flexibility, please contact Lauren with your CV – email@example.com Ref No SY8013
- Job Type
- 90-110k + comms
For further information