Hope & Glory Executive is excited to be working to secure an accomplished Digital Marketing Manager a world-leading health research organisation for a 12 month contract term.
- World-leading health research organisation
- 12 month contract, Melbourne inner city location
- Flexible and supportive environment with attractive benefits
You will be part of a broader team tasked with driving the business ahead through innovative marketing programs and will rebuild the digital marketing footprint to help the organisation develop the profile that it deserves across its stakeholder groups.
In a role that reports to the Head of Marketing, you will undertake a range of activities including (but not limited to):
- Design, implement and co-ordinate the re-development of all digital assets
- Develop and implement a digital acquisition and content strategy
- Manage and execute digital fundraising and brand campaigns
- Management and maintenance of the SEO/SEM requirements
- Effective end to end project management
- Lead external agency contact
- Research and provide analysis and insights on trends and issues
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You are a highly motivated, efficient and agile digital marketing communications professional with strong emotional intelligence and sound judgement. You are creative, innovative and possess exceptional attention to detail.
To be considered for this role, your application likely shows the following:
- Strong generalist marketing experience with exposure to end to end digital delivery across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Experience leading digital initiatives across a large, diverse and complex organisation.
- Strong digital analytics, research and planning skills.
- Confidence to communicate and influence at a senior level.
- Degree qualifications in either digital communications, marketing or commerce
- 8+ years relevant experience.
You will be adept in moving fluidly across the full spectrum of digital activity as priorities arise. The hallmarks of your interpersonal style are collaboration, problem solving, flexibility and a sense of urgency. The Brand, Marketing & Communications group has a strong culture and you will be a natural team player within it.
You will work for a talented, dynamic and supportive manager and enjoy benefits such as flexible working arrangements, mentoring and the opportunity to contribute to meaningful outcomes. This is an exciting role that will provide an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of people around the world.
We ask that applicants please consider their suitability against the criteria outlined above and then apply online. All applications will be acknowledged and your interest will be treated in strictest confidence. For questions, please call Dy Ronsisvalle on 03/9578-1000 or on mobile 0404 031 550 (business hours only please).
Please note that as a retained recruitment partner on this role, all direct and third-party applications will be returned to Hope & Glory Executive.
- Job Type
- Uo to $90K package
For further information
- Dy Ronsisvalle
- 0404 031 550