Full Time Permanent Position Generous Salary Offering Well known client
The campaign Manager is responsible for the hands on management of media campaigns through a campaign’s life cycle (from setup to wrap-up), to ensure best in market customer service, overall campaign success. This role will specifically work in digital channels.
This person will be dedicated to one client to provide day-to-day campaign management, analysis and
actionable optimization recommendations. They will also be responsible for developing/maintaining long lasting customer relationships.
What you’ll do
• Working with the client’s internal Digital Campaign Manager to seamlessly turn channel initiatives into successful media campaigns (paid Display,video, social and affiliate channels)
• Be an expert in the Australian Digital Media Landscape
• Understand customer goals and key performance metrics, and utilize
the company’s resources and analytical tools to exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
• Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to
success, high customer satisfaction and renewal.
• Attend client media briefing, Deliver briefings and evaluate responses for implementation planning purposes
• Lead implementation processes. Including but not limited to; coordinating buy, build and trafficking.
• Understand customer goals and key performance metrics, and utilize the company’s resources and analytical tools to exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
• Work cross discipline from planning to buying and implementation.
Who you are
• Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting & analysis. Hands-on understanding of appropriate tech platforms.
• Strong leadership skills
• A people person — Comfortable with collaboration and can build relationships with both internal teams and external clients
• Data driven with a keen interest to work with econometrics
• Creative problem solver, self-motivated and driven.
• Ability to adjust to a changing work environment and remain cool under pressure.
What you need
• Media experience 5+ Years, locally and strong understanding of Digital Media Landscape
• Financial Services/ Banking Client exposure is highly advantageous
• Experience with formulating business cases using Excel/Powerpoint.
- Job Type
- $70000 - $100000
For further information
- (02) 8396 6800