This digital marketing agency is creating a niche for themselves in the market as they specialise in programmatic advertising & performance media analysis to form customised campaigns.
This digital marketing agency is creating a niche for themselves in the market as they specialise in programmatic advertising & performance media analysis to form customised campaigns. Based on the North Shore the business has grown exponentially in the last 5 years as their reputation continues to grow in the market.
Now in releasing some new advanced proprietary technology, they are looking for a Digital Account Manager who has a strong analytical mind and some hands-on experience in managing performance media campaigns, and superb client-facing and communication skills. Lastly, a grander emphasis on understanding businesses and marketing strategies and how to apply it to media-buying while be highly valued.
This roles primary objective is to develop, analyse and optimise online programmatic and performance campaigns for specific brands, products and services for the clients in line with set objectives and targets.
• Analyse large amounts of data from various online sources and create and manage reports and data visualisation.
• Set-up, optimise and report on search, social and programmatic campaigns to meet performance KPI’s and client expectations
• Create online strategies for digital media buys, to meet campaigns objectives
• Plan, buy and manage high scale online media campaigns
• Assist in the creation of presentations for online and media strategy proposals
• Adopt continuous learning and improvement processes in all aspects of the position.
• 2 + years experience in digital/online marketing, programmatic experience preferred and coming from an agency, adtech or publisher background.
• Prior hands-on experience with performance campaigns a MUST, implementing, optimising, reporting.
• Knowledge in RTB environments, Display, Facebook and SEM Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, plus strong Excel skills will be very favorable.
• Knowledge in ad serving and digital media buying
Aptitude & Interpersonal Skills
• High-level of proficiency with data analysis and campaign optimisations
• Highly organised, proactive and dynamic
• Strong analytic, logic, mathematical and problem solving skills
• Good commercial acumen and experience with pricing.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills to be able to report and work through issues direct with clients regarding their campaigns.
• Ability to work autonomously
• High attention to detail
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No SY7512
- Job Type
- $60-$80k package DOE
For further information