Programmatic and premium ad sales house is looking for a digital account coordinator/executive to assist the sales team on day to day operations.
Specialising in programmatic and premium sales for a portfolio of niche publishers, our client has ensured strong positioning in the market across UK, European & ANZ markets. Due to their personalised offering and big growth plans for 2017 the business is expanding across the Australian Market and currently looking to grow their sales team.
The Digital Account Coordinator/Executive will be a shared resource across a number of different publishers and support Account Managers and Directors on day-to-day operations.
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to build upon your digital media foundation and get real hands on experience with potential to progress into an accounts or sales side manager level quickly.
- Coordination of digital campaigns going live, IOs, bookings, reports, etc.
- Research and campaign development
- Assisting with creating presentations and responding to agency briefs
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance
- Potential to look after and grow your own small agency patch depending on performance
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1-year media/advertising accounts or sales experience, preferably in digital.
- Understanding of the local media agency landscape
- Good relationship building skills, confidence and ambition to move up quickly into a more client-facing manager level
- Team player and great communications and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, good attention to detail, organised
- Friendly, professional and presentable
- Job Type
- $50-60k DOE
For further information