Seeking a Cross Channel Planning Director or Client Lead for rapidly growing full service agency that are winning awards left right and centre. Due to rapid growth, this agency suits a high performer that is looking to take their career to the next level and continue to grow with it.
Why this role in a nutshell?
– Multi award winning agency at top of its game, join high performing team working on some cool stuff!
– Awesome location with incredible views and cool fit out
– Huge career growth opportunities to be more than just a client lead role
This newly created role reports into the General Manager and has come about due to recent client wins. You will be the day to day lead with mix of interesting and well renowned brands. This is an exciting role for you to lead the conversation, provide thought leadership and think outside the box on every brief! With a good mix between Digital, TV and other offline of your choosing, this suits a candidate who doesn’t rely on the status quo.
• 6+ years’ experience within a planning/buying role in an agency environment.
• Strategic understanding of the role of channels and the ability to impact client objectives
• Advanced knowledge of all media & research tools required for planning and ability to analyse the output and identify insights that influence media planning.
• Strong relationship management skills – both client and media relationships
• Excellent knowledge of the media landscape and the impact of changes to media consumption trends
• Strong, senior-level communication skills
• Experience in writing briefs & creating marketing/strategy plans and budgets.
- Job Type
- Up to $140k
For further information
- Adrian Fowler